Globally, competitive pressure is forcing organizations to look for ways to manage growth more cost-effectively and efficiently, minimizing infrastructure and labour cost. As a result, many shipping organizations decide to outsource those non-core business activities to professional service providers. By doing so they gain a competitive advantage in terms of costs and productivity.
We at ARMS apply the modular outsourcing approach. Each process is seen as a module and can be serviced independently from other processes. This approach makes our solution highly scalable and thus attractive even to smaller clients.
Benefits that can be expected would be:
- Improvement in service quality
- Elimination of redundant work
- Freeing up of resources for your core & productive activities
- Installattion and/or optimization of adequate compliance controls
- Saving of costs and increase in efficiency, leading to greater value and economical optimization
- Build up of scalable and flexible solutions to support your business goals and continuous development.